- 12/21/2021 2022 New Year Holiday Sailing Changes
- 11/19/2021 Bunker Surcharge Increase Effective 12-12 and 12-19
- 11/04/2021 Thanksgiving Holiday Schedule
- 11/04/2021 LA Cargo Receiving Location (CFS) Update
- 10/28/2021 NEW Orlando, Florida Cargo Receiving Location (CFS)
- 10/26/2021 Important Notice: Pre-Booking Shipment Required Prior to Vehicle Delivery
- 10/07/2021 LCL Operational Service Viability Surcharge Increase Effective November 7th, 2021
- 09/30/2021 Bill of Lading Fee Increase Effective October 31, 2021
- 08/26/2021 Zone 1 Inland Operations Surcharge Increase Effective September 26, 2021
- 08/19/2021 Northeast Handling Charge
- 08/17/2021 Help for Haiti
- 07/29/2021 GRI Effective August 29, 2021
- 07/15/2021 Carrier Supplied Wood Pallet Charge Effective 8/15/2021
During hurricane season, the Caribtrans team is committed to providing recovery assistance to businesses, individuals and governments after a catastrophic event. We are proud to be a part of a team who is committed to responding first and fast , ensuring the quick and efficient movement of recovery supplies to an impacted location.
Hurricane Central will be activated in the case of a pending hurricane to North America, the Caribbean, and parts of South America.